– Honesty bar
– Free WIFI
– Free Laptop
– Free cradle for babies
– Car Parking: we have an agreement with some nearby garages that includes the pick-up and the delivery of the vehicle (service on request that implies a fee)
– Taxi service
– Happy Check in: on request, we can welcome our guests with a bottle of sparkling wine, a bottle of chianti classico or a bunch of flowers in the room, we can pick them up from and to Florence and Pisa airports by private car, we can pick them up from and to Santa Maria Novella Train Station by private car (service on request that implies a fee)
– Museums booking: we can help our guests book visits to museums in Florence, with the possibility to choose in advance the time and the day of their visit.
– Laundry service
– Our recommendations for restaurants: we can recommend and book for you tuscan meals in the best and most traditional florentine restaurants, avoiding the typical touristy places
– Our recommendations for visiting the gardens of Florence
– Guides and private tours
– Car rental with or without driver
– Outlet: organized tours to the many tuscan outlets, special deals for our guests at the Barberino Designer Outlet McArthurGlen, organized tours to The Mall Outlet
– Weddings in Florence or in our VILLA POGGIALE in Chianti: we can help you plan your wedding and we will take care of you and your guests
– Honeymoons: we can organise a customized itinerary, in order to offer you the best of Florence and Tuscany during your honeymoon
– Spa: Antiche Dimore Fiorentine do not have a Wellness Center but, considering our guests requests, we made an agreement with an elegant Spa centre
– The Wellness Centre SOUL SPACE, near the Duomo, offers special deals for our guests, and is only fifteen/twenty minutes away on foot
– On request, we can still arrange a massage in your room
In collaboration with “the gray-haired star” Anna Bini (a Chef who, since 1989, runs a renowned Tuscan restaurant in Paris, in addition to holding cooking classes in the heart of San Frediano, Florence), we organize cooking days themed “Tuscan and Florentine cuisine”.
The course (maximum 12 people) concerns all the aspects of cooking: the shopping in the typical Florentine groceries, the various stages of food preparation, according to the tricks of Tuscan cuisine, and finally the tasting of what has been cooked!
Of course, we will not forget some good Tuscan wine to go with each dish.
For info and bookings, write us an email: email@example.com